HAPPY WORKERS DAY
Today – 1st of May – is Workers day… at least it is in most of Western Europe’s countries , I’d love to know how it is in your country. In France, people give a symbolic flower called Lily of the Valley or “Muguet” in French. Evidently you’d have to be a worker to get one, so I would not… It is a pretty flower, isn’t it…
DUSTING THE INNER CHAOS
It is soon the end of my “high-school level” studies, which leads me to a first appraisal on my situation. It is a self-indulgence really but it is also a good way to clear my head… you should try it sometimes.
- Not so sure this one’s better, but plan A would be to make a living out of my constant babbling on my blog, or finally getting the spark – which has been hiding in my chest for a while – that will make me publish my short stories (and sell them obviously)… or any of my creative writing for that matter.
- Is plan A not the real world?
– Not as long as it has not become real.
– Yes, obviously… which world does plan A belong to then?
– Dream world.
- Have you ever hear of progressive rock (rhetorical question… leading to a self-nod to acquiesce)? I am a progressive writer, which means that my writing is in constant evolution and has this particularity of being weird yet making a lot of sense when the reader lets it.
- It takes three years, full-time and I chose it because I am good at it. Sweden is always looking for people who have a University degree in Economics, and such studies have known a high demand on the student front… however, this year the demand on that front was not as numerous as it used to be which resulted in the cancellation of one program.
- I’ll be 40 when I am done with the studies which means that – provided that I get a job right after I got my degree – in order to enjoy a retirement life with my husband, I’ll have to work until I am 80 and live up till 100 years old… piece of cake…